Doctors Eyecare Wetaskiwin is Hiring!
We have openings in the following areas:
- Optometric Assistant (full-time)
- Optician / Ophthalmic Dispenser (half-time)
For all positions, you must have strong communication and interpersonal skills. You must be an enthusiastic team player, yet able to work independently. As we are fully computerized, you must have strong computer skills. Most importantly, you enjoy providing an exceptional experience for our patients. Previous experience will be given consideration, but finding a good fit for our team with the right attitude is more important as we are willing to train.
Here is what you’ll be doing and what you need to do it well:
Optometric Assistant – click to apply
- Operate computer assisted diagnostic instruments.
- Assist doctors with patient care and treatment.
- Educate and train patients regarding eyecare products and services.
Optician / Ophthalmic Dispenser – click to apply
- Assist in the selection and measurement of frames and lenses.
- Adjust, repair and assemble eyeglasses.
- Have a keen sense of fashion and enjoy helping others look and see their best.
We offer employee benefits, training, and opportunities for professional growth.
Our friendly and stylish office has four optometrists, leading-edge diagnostic equipment, a spacious eyewear gallery with over 1,200 frames and sunglasses and full contact lens services. For a challenging, fun and deeply satisfying career in eye care, please visit our hiring portal to set up a profile and apply for a position with our company.
Only applications received through our hiring portal will be accepted. We thank all applicants for their time and interest in Doctors Eyecare Wetaskiwin, but we will only contact those selected for an interview. Applications accepted until the positions are filled.